The Improving Information Sharing and Management (IISaM) project is pleased to share an update on the project’s work up to Winter 2012. Inside:
- Working with Bradford’s ‘Families First’ troubled families programme
- Information sharing between health services and Children’s Centres in Greater Manchester
- Leicestershire’s Multi Agency Information Sharing Hub – launch update
- A report on working across agencies to share information around ending gang and youth violence in Wolverhampton
- Supporting Bradford’s Information Assurance Group
- Overall project update
Please feel free to share the newsletter with colleagues who might find it of interest.
Do you have a case study or experience you’d like to share with a wider audience? Want to learn more about the project, or provide feedback on the tools? Please get in touch!