It is critical to monitor and evaluate how the sharing of data is working when implementing any project/programme or data sharing initiative.
The ability to maintain momentum and break down any cultural resistance to sharing, particularly at practitioner level, is key to implementation.
- Dissemination of key messages about how the project is realising its benefits
- Development and delivery of effective training for front line staff
- Management and treatment of risks
- Improvement and maintenance of data quality
- Delivery of service/programme targets