Establishing good information governance enables an organisation or partnership to get decisions made by the right people, at the right time.
This tool will help you consider issues around:
- Governance in organisations
- Governance in partnerships
- Information governance
- Information governance review – case study (PDF)
- Information governance review – interview questions (PDF)
- Information governance review – questions template (XLS) enable macros
- Independent Commission report on good governance standard (PDF)
- Good governance standard Yorkshire & Humber (PDF) reproduced with permission
- Audit Commission report on corporate governance (PDF)
- Audit Commission report on governing partnerships (PDF)
- Audit Commission questions to prompt discussion on governing partnerships (PDF)
Partners in Leicestershire commented that getting the right information governance in their locality was critical to their ability to undertake ambitious information sharing initiatives, such as the Multi Agency Information Sharing Hub (MASH).